by Travis Normand
If you are anything like me, you enjoy reading great college football articles — especially during the off-season. Here is a list of articles which I thought were fantastic. I hope you enjoy(ed) them as much as I did.
Note: I will update this list as I find more articles that I think should be included.
- Growing Up Penn State, The End of Everything at State College; by Michael Weinreb, November 16, 2011, Grantland.com.
- It’s Personal, Why we love the silly, irrational, ridiculous, beautiful world of college football; by Bill Connelly, August 27, 2013, SBNation.com.
I am also creating this second list of articles that are not quite as “great” as the ones listed above; however, they are definitely interesting and worth reading. I should call this second list the “highly recommended” list.
- Meet the Bag Man, How to buy college football players, in the words of a man who delivers the money; by Steven Godfrey, April 10, 2014, SBNation.com.
- Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Football Season, Is A Hoax; by Timothy Burke and Jack Dickey, January 16, 2013, DeadSpin.com.
- My Blue Heaven: What the 2007 Fiesta Bowl Meant for College Football, An Excerpt from ‘Season of Saturdays;’ by Michael Weinreb, August 20, 2014, SBNation.com
More to come . . .